Low carb homemade sushi - Keto friendly!

I love sushi. But I can't eat sushi because of the rice. At this grocery store I kept seeing these nori wrappers. I decided one weekend to give it a go. I picked up some smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber, and cream cheese. The results were freaking delicious. I don't miss normal sushi after having this. I've contemplated possibly using cauliflower rice for the rice aspect - but these rolls truly don't even need it. This is so versatile, and you could really use any ingredients with them. I will definitely be making these again.

Peel the cucumber and slice into little match stick size pieces. Cut the avocado in half, and scoop out one half of the avocado, and slice fairly thin. Spread softened cream cheese on the nori wrappers, and lay layers of smoked salmon down. Top with your cucumber and avocado. Gently roll the nori wrapper as tight as you can without ripping the wrapper. Allow to chill in fridge for about 30 minutes. With a sharp knife, cut into sushi rounds. Top with a little coconut aminos for that nice soy sauce taste. These. Are. Perfect.











Comments

Popular Posts