Beads & Baubles

I just had to share these earrings. These are some of my absolute favorite earrings that I've constructed. Anyone who knows me knows that I have the attention span of a gnat. I love making jewelry - but I ADORE making earrings.

Photobucket

I am especially attracted to that vintage inspired old Hollywood glam. There is something exceptionally elegant and classy about this look.

Photobucket

My husband, however, is daring enough to attempt things like puzzle piece jewelry, and chain maille that requires hours, sometimes days, to complete. I don't have that kind of patience. He, however, is the yin to my yang.

Photobucket

...which would also explain why he was published in the Bead Trends April 2009 magazine for his puzzle piece jewelry. Ahh, I'm a lucky girl to be married to such a talented man.

Photobucket

See? Talent. Love that man of mine!

Comments

Popular Posts