Moving shop!

Over the past 7 years I've primarily dealt with Etsy as my main source for selling my jewelry. I'd become disenchanted with Etsy in 2010, and shut down my shop at the end of the year. I do still love to shop there, however. Since shutting down, BJ & I have been making pieces mainly for fun, or special occasions. But, I think I'm at the point where I'm ready to try again. So, I'm officially starting a page on Facebook for our pieces. Angel Heart Beads Facebook I will hopefully have all our current pieces up within the next few weeks. This weekend was a productive, yet cookless, weekend. My Father and his girlfriend Liz were here for a visit - and we ate out for every meal. Our most note worthy was at Amadeo's in Moosic, PA - A little Tuscan style Italian restaurant that has a warm family atmosphere and positively delicious food. The portions are huge, but they are one of the few restaurants I've encountered that offer half portion plates. Even their half servings are huge. I enjoyed penne with a home made vodka sauce - while my husband dined on a tour of Italy that was quite impressive inclusive of two huge italian meatballs, lasagna, and chicken parm. My father had a huge serving of lasagna, while Liz enjoyed a spicy shrimp & marinara over linguini. Needless to say, we left with 4 take home boxes full of food. At least we won't need to cook this week.

Comments

Popular Posts