Week 3 meal plan - this is going good!

I haven't weighed myself, but I am liking the structure of not having to guess what I'm going to eat, and when. I've never really been an overly organized person. I try, but most of the time, I end up falling back into old habits, and thus, mess. But, we've been doing really well with keeping to the plan, keeping to the portions, and eating within our carb limits for the day / week. I think after I become more comfortable with this structure, I will pay closer attention to my macros. I think that my fat / protein / carbs may need to be adjusted.

OH! We FINALLY have our home gym set up. BJ bought our weight bench last week, and it arrived Friday. We put it together last night, and had a 1 hour body smash session. Beast mode circuit that involved the elliptical, beating the shit out of the strike bag, pumping iron, swinging kettle bells, and squatting my ass away. It was nice to have the side door open with the cold night air filtering into the house - because let me tell you - it was fucking HOT in here last night.



So, onto planning this week.

Monday Breakfast - egg, cheese, bacon, bagel sandwich - 3 carbs
Monday Lunch - 4 ounces shrimp, 2 tbspn bang bang sauce - 3 carbs
Monday Snack - Avocado brownie - 2 carbs
Monday Dinner - Strip steak, sautéed mushrooms & onions - 4 carbs
Monday night snack - Lemon cream cheese Danish - 2 carbs
Monday total carbs - 14 carbs

Tuesday Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, 2 ounce chili meat, shredded cheese - 4 carbs
Tuesday Lunch - Pulled bbq pork w/ cheese tortilla wrap - 6 carbs
Tuesday Snack - Bagel w/ butter - 2 carbs
Tuesday Dinner - Fajita chicken w/ peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese - 5 carbs
Tuesday night snack - Whipped cream "ice cream" - 2 carbs
Tuesday total carbs - 19 carbs

Wednesday Breakfast - 2 cream cheese pancakes, 2 scrambled eggs w/ cheese, 2 piece bacon - 4 carbs
Wednesday Lunch - Tuna cakes w/ tartar sauce, salad w/ tomato and chicken - 3 carbs
Wednesday Snack - 12 slices pepperoni & 2 ounces cubed cheese - 2 carbs
Wednesday Dinner - BBQ Pork Quesadilla - 10 carbs
Wednesday night snack - Lemon cream cheese Danish - 2 carbs
Wednesday total carbs - 21 carbs

Thursday Breakfast - 2 fried eggs, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices fried bologna - 3 carbs
Thursday Lunch - Strawberry chicken pecan spinach salad with blueberry vinaigrette - 4 carbs
Thursday Snack - Shrimp with 2 tbspn cocktail sauce - 3 carbs
Thursday Dinner - Spaghetti squash w/ taco meat - 12 carbs
Thursday total carbs - 22 carbs

Friday Breakfast - Egg, cheese, bacon bagel sandwich - 3 carbs
Friday Lunch - Pulled pork soft taco wrap - 7 carbs
Friday Snack - Bagel w/ butter - 2 carbs Friday dinner - Crab stuffed baby bella mushrooms - 8 carbs
Friday total carbs - 20 carbs

Comments

Popular Posts