Fudgy Avocado Brownies with walnuts - Low carb and Keto friendly!

I love brownies. Who doesn't love brownies? Brownies are what unicorns and magic are made of. Brownies make everything better. Hot with ice cream, or cold straight from the fridge - these delicious fudgy little bars can satisfy any sweet craving.



My husband is the expert brownie maker in our house. This recipe requires far more of an attention span than I have - so I rely on him to give me my brownie fix. He's my dealer. What can I say? But even though there is much effort, it is SO worth the reward.

You will need:

6 ounces of a sugar free chocolate bar - melted over double boiler
2 ripe avocados
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla, and 1 tsp maple extract
1/2 cup Erythritol or sweetener of choice
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbspn heavy whipping cream
Optional 1/8 cup oat fiber for a more cake texture

In a blender, put the avocado, eggs, extracts, and sugar. Blend until completely combined. Add in the melted chocolate, cocoa powder, baking powder, heavy cream, and optional oat fiber. Blend until everything comes together as a batter. Stir in chopped walnuts if desired. Pour into a greased 9" x 9" baking pan. Top with additional chopped walnuts, and sprinkle with a course sea salt. Bake in oven 350 for 35-40 minutes.

Allow to cool completely before cutting.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts