Keto friendly berry smoothie

Do you ever get tired of bacon and eggs? Me either. But, I do sometimes want to have something fresh and fruity in the morning. The other day I decided to play around with a keto friendly smoothie. I must say, it wasn't too shabby! I will definitely be having these occasionally this summer, on hot days when I don't feel like cooking. So simple, and delicious.



What you will need:

3 frozen blackberries
2 frozen strawberries
4 frozen raspberries
1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
2 Tbspn heavy cream
1 tbspn sweetener of choice (I used powdered swerve)
1 cup ice
Optional: 1 serving sugar free hershey's syrup


Throw everything in a magic bullet or blender - blend until smooth. Makes 2 servings. 84 cal, 5 net carbs per serving.

Comments

Popular Posts